Re: mordancage

Thanks for the interesting post, Christina,

but..

"Christina Z. Anderson" wrote:

>      First of all, you can mix up the formula and let it sit for months and
> it keeps on tickin'.  (1000 ml water with 30g copper chloride and 80ml
> glacial acetic acid).  Just before use, mix it with 20v or 40 v hydrogen
> peroxide, equal vol.

..I assume with 20v or 40v you mean % hydrogen peroxide? If that's the
case that seems like a lot of peroxide, and a hughe difference (20%
versus 40%) as well?

Another question: in the past we discussed the yellowing of the
highlights after re-development when using FB paper. You get these also
with this bleach/developer combo?

Thanks and best,

Cor