Re: All Wet?

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 11/04/02-01:52:56 PM Z

Hi:

Have a look at Scully & Osterman's site:

http://www.collodion.org/

The have written a guide:

The Wet-plate Process, A Working Guide

They publish a collodion journal:

The Collodion Journal

and teach workshops:

http://www.collodion.org/workshop.html

They currently have a show of salt prints from collodion negatives at
gallery 292 (120 Wooster ST in NYC)

http://www.gallery292.com

Gord

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 jeffbuck@swcp.com wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I'd like to read about wet-plate collodion. What is a good book or booklet?
> Also, I welcome editorial observations concerning the potentialities,
> cost/benefits, etc., of this process. Thanks.
>
> Jeff Buckels

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2