Re: Where eagles fly, and some alt photographers go!

From: S Wang (stwang@direcTVinternet.com)
Date: 11/06/02-07:14:56 PM Z

At 7:25 AM -0800 11/6/02, Shannon Stoney wrote:
>One time I had my camera set up down by my creek, and just as I
>tripped the shutter, a huge blue heron flew through the picture!
>
>But, she flew so fast that there was no image of the bird on the negative.
>
>--shannon

But Shannon, if a picture is what you wanted, you can always just
paste a blue heron in from stock photos. (Ducking.)

Sandy's point, as I saw it, was that there's life to be lived and
treasured, even if we can't turn it into pictures. Or perhaps
sometime it's even better to remain as "ones that got away."

Sam Wang