Alt photo exhibition in London

From: Alan Mynett (a.mynett@ntlworld.com)
Date: 11/08/02-12:47:13 PM Z

For those interested in alt. photo in Great Britain who live in London
or who can easily get there, there is a superb exhibition of work by
Alfons Alt (what an appropriate name!) at
FIVE Gallery, 5 Princelet Street, Spitalfields (just off
Brick Lane). It's on until Dec 15 and opening hours are 1.30pm - 6pm,
Wed - Fri and 2pm-6pm Sunday.

There are 33 'portraits' of animals printed using a pigment dusting-on
process - many of which are in his book 'The nature of the beast' -
published by Dewi Lewis.

I saw the show today and I highly recommend it. Well worth a trip.

Alan Mynett

http://:www.mynett.org.uk