Re: Woodburytypes

From: Craig Zammiello (zamm@optonline.net)
Date: 11/08/02-07:36:07 PM Z

Sandy,
Thank you. I would appreciate any info you could find.
Carbon prints are beautiful, but when one see's a Woodburytype, they are
supernatural!
If I can assist anyone in the group with Photogravure, please don't hesitate
to ask. I've been producing photogravures for the last 20+ years for many
well known artists and have quite a bit of info under my belt how to get
around the process and loss of materials.
Thanks again, Craig