Re: Gum Bichromates and Ventilation

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/09/02-10:24:05 AM Z

Thanks very much Judy. Hopefully my first attempts at gum will be
successful.

cheers,

Steve

wondering

> > exactly how much ventilation i need to mix the sensitizer for gum
prints. i

> > was going to do it in my bathroom, with a fan in the window and a dual

> > filter respirator. but i'm worried that after i finish and remove said

> > respirator, i will inhale fumes and die. haha, maybe i'm exagerating,
but

> > i'd rather not take these chemicals with a casual attitude. i also do
not

> > wish to kill my family.

> > so will that be enough ventilation? should i go out to the garage or

> > something? please let me know what you think.

> > thanks,

> > steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- http://www.unbeknownst.org/~insurrective /
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/insurrection
--- In fact, rock, rather than being an example of how freedom can be
achieved within the capitalist structure, is
     an example of how capitalism can, almost without a conscious effort,
deceive those whom it oppresses...So
     effective has the rock industry been in encouraging the spirit of
optimistic youth take-over that rock's truly
     hard political edge, it's constant exploration of the varieties of
youthful frustration, has been ignored
     and softened. --Michael Lydon