Re: Woodburytypes

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/09/02-07:53:09 PM Z

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your message. I am pleased to acknowledge that quite a lot
of the Woodburytype literature that I have came from you.

Reference the Stannotype text,easier to scan the material than
re-type it, right?

Interestingly, when I wad doing my research on Spanish pictorialism
and pictorial printing processes friends and acquaintances sent me
quite a number of hand-copied texts made in the 20s and 30s. Just
imagine, folks then did not even have access to copying machines!!
However, the hand writing is in most cases quite lovely, quite in
contrast to the chicken scratching look to my own hand writing.

Best,

Sandy