RE: Other Scanners, MF--Imacon. . . ?

From: Rick Becker-Leckrone (rick@picturenetcorp.com)
Date: 11/09/02-06:37:14 PM Z

John,

I own an Imacon Photo. A few snafus when setting it up, but once I got it
going, it does fantastic work. I did several months of due diligence before
purchasing, there just isn't anything out there of this quality at the same
price point. I'd be happy to post some scans for you to check out, or
answer any questions you have. My info is below. Feel free to give a call,
or e-mail off line.

Cheers,
Rick

ps. I should also mention that because Imacon is a smaller company than,
say, Nikon or many of the other scanner manufacturers, you can actually call
their head technician with questions. They give great customer service and
don't jerk you around.

Rick Becker-Leckrone
President
PictureNet Corporation