Re: Other Scanners, MF--Imacon. . . ?

From: terry lindquist (tsll@localnet.com)
Date: 11/11/02-12:51:15 PM Z

I see that there is lots of interest and questions about the Imacon
scanners. Photowrkshop.com is doing a special chat (Nov. 24th 3pm Eastern
time) with Christian Poulsen, the founder of the Imacon flextight and 3F.
There are full details on http://photoworkshop.com. It is a good idea to
pre-register even though it is free.