All controversy aside..

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 11/11/02-10:32:08 PM Z

Hello, Christopher! Thanks for the heads-up about the SFMOMA exhibit. I'm
thinking it's kind of too bad Mapplethorpe never got around to printing his
butt-plug pictures on albumen. Boy would THAT put a few of us at the
crossroads, aesthetically speaking of course. Not sure what SFMOMA could
juxtapose them with, though. Maybe Cindy Sherman's porno dolls in bromoil?
Man! Who would have time to waste on John Sexton-warhorse-landscapes
anymore?! Sigh. It could be such a different world than the one we're stuck
with...

Mike Healy