RE: Other Scanners, MF--Imacon. . . ?

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/12/02-07:16:06 AM Z

Yes Joe, I am glad that I'm not the one that spent the money on the
Flextight II at the studio. And if you don't like slicing up your 120,
consider that 35mm really takes a beating. But in a world where good
tech support is getting harder to find, they do have that going for
them.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9