RE: Consistency Is No Hobgoblin

From: Jeff Buck (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 11/13/02-08:33:43 AM Z

Eric: No, I don't shake, heat or stir. I had a notion those things are to
be avoided.... I don't tape off the application area. I square a
mat-board frame a little bigger than the image area over the paper for the
first few strokes (to establish the coating area) then put it aside and
finish coating.... How do you humidify paper in half an hour? -jb