Re: Photo Journey... OT Thanks!

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/20/02-02:35:36 AM Z

Just a note to thank all those who have resonded with great suggestions about
where to go...er I mean where to go on my travels. Also those folks who have
offered to get together as I come by their way. What a great group of people
we have here.

This is really turning into a magical journey for me.

I am going to try to meet Keith Schreiber tomorrow in Tucson as I leave for
Southern California.

Thanks again!

Mark Nelson