FW: Krappy Kamera Competition

From: Lisa Reddig (lisa@julianrichards.com)
Date: 11/20/02-09:26:22 AM Z

------ Forwarded Message
From: "David Chalk" <chalkman31@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:37:08 -0500
Subject: Krappy Kamera Competition

Dear Krappy Kamera Enthusiast,

It's that time of year again, that's right time for Soho Photo's Krappy
Kamera Competition V. If you are getting this email you should allready know
the rules. I have attached an entry form in PDF format to this message, you
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print out the file. Acrobat
reader acn be downloaded for free if you use the following link:

You can also go to our website http://www.sohophoto.com for more info and to
view the work of past winners. Please watch the website for announcements of
additional prizes over the next few weeks! The submission deadline is
December 31, 2002.

Good luck to everyone and if you have problems or are digitally challenged,
send me an email and request a hard copy of the entry form.

Best,

David Chalk

Soho Photo Gallery

David Chalk
Chalkmark Interactive
http://chalkmarkinteractive.com <http://chalkmarkinteractive.com/>
PGP public key on request
In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday!

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. <http://g.msn.com/8HMEEN/2022> Get 2
months FREE*.

------ End of Forwarded Message