Re: tintypes

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 11/21/02-12:44:45 PM Z

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> I self publish and sell the book online and locally for $20 plus $5.75
> priority shipping. Sarah Van Keuren gave me this idea, as she does the
> same.

Did we know this? I can understand being reluctant to toot your own horn
too much, as constant tooting is annoying and unprofessional and
reflects badly on both the self-promoter and his/her product, but surely
one quiet announcement to the effect that you have a book available and
where to get it would not be out of line. I don't remember seeing an
announcement here either from you or from Sarah about your alternative
process books, which would be useful information for those interested in
alternative processes to have.
Katharine Thayer