RE: Protective coating on alternative prints?

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/22/02-06:16:24 PM Z

I used to apply that with a spray gun from the gallon containers on
Chuck Henningsens' prints but after conversations with the good people
at Shure Guard, I would not apply it to any white paper. I would only
use it on cream or off white.

It does do a nice job of adding an apparent richness to the black.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226