Cactus Cowboy unmasked (WAY OT)

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 11/23/02-01:17:53 AM Z

Now I know you're not a real cowboy, Cowboy Dave, because a real cowboy
would never consider the options to be (1) toss the jewels over the
fence for the coyotes or (2) make an alternative photo varnish from
them. A real cowboy would roast them over the campfire on a sharpened
stick and eat them.
Katharine Thayer