Re: Galina Manikova exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/25/02-05:01:33 AM Z

 Dear List,

 Our last announcment has been somewhat amputated ...

 december 2002 - jan. 2003: Galina Manikova (N)
 "Touching Softly", handcolored van dyke prints on
 silk

 ...As one of those emancipated, ambitious and
 revolutionary women in art I have experienced a
 strong negative wave against nearly everything I have
been doing or saying...

 Visit our website for more information, about
Galina's interests and concepts today and consult
Judy Seigel's article: "Galina Manikova,
nordic-russian goddess" in Post Factory Photography
#5, aug. 2000.

Best greetings from Brussels,
Roger

=====