Re: Integrator Problem

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/27/02-10:50:43 AM Z

Jeff,

I think Clay has correctly identified your problem. If you look at
the probe there should be a screw which when turned will allow you to
rotate the dial in such a way as to decrease or increase the amount
of light that can pass through to the photo-sensitive diode.

BTW, I would also suggest that you place the probe a few inches away
from the printing area to avoid having to move it when you actually
print. My probe is mounted on a vertical wall about 25" from the tip
of the bulb, almost on a straight line, and I get very reliable
readings from this position.

Sandy