Cyanotypes Exhibit in Toronto Nov. 30-Dec. 22, 2002

From: Martin Reis (mreis@tafelmusik.org)
Date: 11/29/02-08:19:38 PM Z

Sorry for the late notice, but I am pleased to let you all that I will be
showing some of my early cyanotype
work starting this week.
In case some of you on the list are in Toronto or nearby
feel free to stop by. I will be gallery sitting a few times during the run
of the show.
The listing is below:

Peter Richmond Gallery
122 Peter Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
November 30-Dec. 22
Gallery hours are: Thursday to Sunday, Noon-6 PM.

Since the vast majority of you live no where near
Toronto, you can preview some of the pieces being shown here:

http://www.alternativephotography.com/martin_helmut_reis.html

Cheers
Martin Reis

---