Re: Inkjet Negatives on Epson 1200 Photo

Argon3@aol.com
Date: 11/29/02-10:51:28 PM Z

could these be the dreaded "pizza wheel" tracks? There are little studded
rollers that leave a trail on prints (and film negs, I would guess). Try a
search for "pizza wheel", I've seen several articles on the web on how to get
rid of them. I've just set the thickness control higher and they are
negligible.

argon