Re: storing prints?

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 10/01/02-11:33:18 AM Z

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your response. I will definitely order some boxes from Light
Impressions. Do you have any opinion on which is the lesser of two evils -
attic or basement? The basement seems relatively dry and mildew free, but
we've also had a very dry season up here in New England.

Cheers,
Christine

--
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It