Re: storing prints?

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 10/02/02-07:16:52 AM Z

Hello all,

Basement it will be, then. There is even enough space down there to build some
shelving so I think it will work out great. Thanks,
everyone.

Cheers,
Christine

--
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It