Fwd: Nze exhibit again

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/02/02-02:28:08 AM Z

 Dear list, an error was introduced into our website
adress, please excuse us for the inconvenience. Thank
you. Here we go again, Roger

 Atelier pH7
 takes pleasure to announce the work of
 Christian Nze (F)
 "flower's spirit"
 platina-palladium prints
 from 1 october to 30 november 2002
 Atelier pH7, av. de la jonction 55, 1190 brussels

 Once upon a time, I was a young boy and lived at
 Brazzaville (Congo).
 Each rainy season filled the garden with hundreds of
 flowers....
 ... when I photograph these flowers, I feel this
 spirit again: I just want to
 see all the details of the flowers and appreciate
 the
 beauty andtechnical
 skill of Mother Nature....
 ... only a large camera can capture the finest
 details
 of nature. The way to work with a large camera;
 slowly
 and carefully, remind me the time I felt observing
 flowers and bugs....
 c.nze 11-09-02

 Visit our website for more information on the artist
 and his work. <http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7>

 Warmest greetings from Brussels,
 Roger

=====