Re: storing prints?

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 10/02/02-09:26:38 AM Z

To give you an example:
In the 60's I printed color using the Agfa Type A water coupled process. I
met Henry Wilhelm and chatted re the longevity with him saying it was about
the poorest of all processes. I still have them. They were stored in my
basement and it was a bit humid. Yes, they've turned a bit but for a color
print they still are not bad. That is thirty and more years.
Jack