Re: x ray

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 10/04/02-08:25:51 AM Z

FWIW and FYI we 1/2-way recently (March) flew to Mexico and were thoroughly
X-Rayed. They would NOT let me do the separate film routine. All came out
fine. However I was told by a number of employees there that one ought NOT
place any film in their luggage which is not checked as carry-on.

Which reminds me if any of you have heard about the the two vultures flying
on United and each were bringing on the plane 3 dead chickens but they were
stopped and told, "Sorry, but you can only have two carrion."

Jack