Re: japanese paper

From: Jalo Porkkala (jalo.porkkala@luukku.com)
Date: 10/11/02-03:05:27 PM Z

Hi Christina,

I don't think your question is too far off topic. I have tried to find a
japanese paper for ink jet work, too. So far, and strangely enough, I have
found out that an European paper, Hahnemuhle Japan 90, specially coated for
ink jet use, can be bought in USA (e.g. <
http://www.digitalartsupplies.com/japan110.html >) but I can't find it
anywhere in Europe. Hahnemuhle web site doesn't make it any easier, see:
http://www.hahnemuehle.de/
I even have a tiny sample of that paper (got it from USA, it's beautiful)
and would like to have a little larger sample to try...

Jalo

Jalo Porkkala, photographer
Noormarkku, Finland
email: jalo.porkkala@luukku.com