Re:BPFB-18 development

From: Pay (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 10/14/02-12:49:30 PM Z

I used it with success to enlarge 4x5" negatives for Pd/pt printing.
I did positive by contact and enlarge it for negative.
I used PMK for development.
        1+2+100 for 11 mn for contact positive film
        1+3+100 for 10 mn for enlarged negative
As its an ortho film, I developed it in dishes under red light.
I hope it will help.

Ayral Philippe
France
http://perso.club-internet.fr/payral