Re: Digital negs from pigment printers?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/14/02-09:47:44 AM Z

I'm not sure you save ink by printing at 720... from what I can tell the
coverage looks about the same...

In a message dated 10/14/02 4:37:06 AM, gws1@columbia.edu writes:

<< Mark - you point out that many people print at 720 because it's faster.
>From what little I know about inkjet output, would it be fair to say that
some of those folks are not using 720 because it's faster, but because the
ink bottles are pricey and they save $$$$ at 720?

-greg >>