Re: 5x7 Graflex film holders

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 10/16/02-04:06:17 PM Z

Nothing is simple, especially when your working with "post-factory" cameras.
It turns out that my new (1909-1923?) Graflex 5x7 Press Camera, which I
lucked into at a Manhattan flea market, requires special Graflex film
holders. These are 1/2" wider than standard and have grooves along the sides
to slot into the back. If anyone has a few of these holders that they'd be
willing to part with, please let me know.

  Arthur