pinhole camera

From: david distefano (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 10/16/02-04:29:47 PM Z

I teach a severely handicapped class and would like to have the students
shot with a pinhole camera. I have many cookie tins that are 6" high by
12" in diameter. Is it possible to drill a pin hole and use these tins
for cameras. The curved back does not bother me. In fact I thought it
might add an extra design to the image. An art gallery said they would
love to exhibit work from my students. I thought of doing cyanotypes. Is
the neg. density similar to platinum.