Re: vho bl tubes

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/18/02-05:31:06 PM Z

You said in your message...

>Has anyone used these? I don't see why they would not work somewhat
>better than a standard F40 BL - can anyone give me a reason why they would
>not work?

Why don't you drop Jon Edwards an email and ask him about those bulbs.
Jon builds and sells light sources (and all kinds of other neat stuff for
contact printers) so he's probably up on the latest bulb info.

You can email Jon at eepjon@aol.com or you can check his web site at
www.eepjon.com

Jon's extremely generous with information so he won't mind hearing from
you with a question.

Hope this helps!

Dan