Talk at SF Art Institute

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 10/23/02-11:44:21 AM Z

Dear List,

I will be giving a 45 minute slide presentation and talk about my work at
The San Francisco Art Institute this coming Tuesday (Oct 29th) at noon in
Studio 16. All are invited to attend - and to please introduce yourself if
able to come!!

Also:

My one-day "Toning, Split-toning and Mordancage" workshop at Boston
University's Photographic Resource Center still has a couple of openings
available. (This Saturday - the 26th, 9AM-5PM) Contact me off list for more
information.

Thank you for indulging me these announcements!!

Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine