Job Opening, Heads Up

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 10/26/02-10:32:22 AM Z

     I really apologize for two reasons: one, a cross posting, and two,
posting something directly unrelated to alt process, but considering I will
reach 1000 people on this list and pure-silver, and it is for your benefit,
here goes:
     There will be a job opening for tenure track full time work at Montana
State University in Bozeman that will shortly be advertised in SPE and CAA
newsletters. The job will be to teach digital, photo theory, and large
format black and white, unless they modify classes. Digital is a *must*.
     I figured anyone who is on a photo list is really into photography, so
that is why I want to notify you all first. I love my department and really
want to see a great person get in there. Plus, if you come for an interview
I will get to meet you :) (like I did Darryl Baird 4 or 5 yr ago). However,
I hope to be in grad school for the next two years starting Fall 03, if
someplace will have me, and I will be sorry to not work with you if you come
on board.
     ***Please do NOT email questions to the list**** because I do not want
to be kicked off for posting this! You can email me offlist at
zphoto@montana.net but it will be a couple weeks before I actually get the
job description wording. However, heads up on this. I also have no idea of
pay scale, but usually we joke that to live in Bozeman is worth a $20,000
pay cut (great skiing).
Chris