PRINTING FRAME

From: Aurovici (aurovici@gmx.net)
Date: 09/01/02-10:34:56 AM Z

Hi everyone,

I want to make my own Printing Frame. I have searched the web for a
detailed plan and came up with this site
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/guide/printing_frame.htm
I am still not clear about the finer details. Does anybody know of a site
where more detailed information can be found. Or could somebody e-mail me
some detailed photos of their printing frame so I can study its design and
copy it at home. I live in south India so purchasing one is out of the
question.

Regards,
Aurovici.