Pictorico OHP outside North America

From: Terence Hogben (terence@intekom.co.za)
Date: 09/02/02-05:58:21 AM Z

I see that this media is only distributed in North America, Pictorico OHP.

I wonder if this product is marketed outside this area under any
other name, i would not be surprised, i doubt if it is actually
made in the USA, my guess would be that it is made in the East?

Any clues anybody it would be great if it was available in Southern
Africa, because importing from the States is expensive, and takes far
too long.

Thanks all.

Regards
Terence Hogben