Ammonium citrate developer

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/05/02-03:38:08 PM Z

A former student of mine is doing a project in kallitype, starting with
tests and formulas and papers I had in the file. She wants however to
mix all her own chemicals...

I had, among other developers, used the Bostick & Sullivan Ammonium
Citrate developer, sold for platinum I believe. But she hasn't found any
formula at all based on ammonium citrate & I didn't find any right off.
Any suggestions?

Judy