Re: Epson mailing list

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/05/02-02:34:42 PM Z

JohnDixon20@aol.com wrote:

> I have lost track of the Epson mail list. Can anyone tell me where it is
> currently located? Thanks
> John

Last I checked, it was on yahoogroups, but looking for it there I find
that the last messages were posted June 17, and there is a notice that
says "to send a message to this group please send your message to
epson-inkjet@leben.com" which was the original address. An attempt to
access www.leben.com/ gets a test page. That's the best I can do, hope
there's someone out there who is more in the know,
kt