Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: John Roseborough (jroseborough@dslextreme.com)
Date: 09/08/02-10:05:01 AM Z

In a classroom or a workshop situation I wouldn't consider Minor to be
insufferable (unless one closed minded). True his writings are sometimes
challenging - mostly illuminating. "Mirrors Messages Manifestations" is an
example of illumination.

"When the image mirrors the man
And the man mirrors the subject
Something might take over" - Minor White

John Roseborough
www.jroseborough.com