RE: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 09/05/02-08:49:28 PM Z

Judy sez:

"There may be mastery, beauty, et al, in Adams, but no revelation. We KNOW
nature is grand."

Oh we do? Is that a universal truth? Hardly. Many (perhaps most) would
gladly forfeit the "grandness" in return for monetary rewards. Adams
revelations were elementary: he revealed that these places even EXISTED.
The Hetch Hetchy valley was destroyed and will never be seen again. Why?
Because it happened before people like Adams could "reveal" it to us.

Keith (in a particularly tree-hugging mood)