Re: CMYK Gum Prints and Color Gamut

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 09/08/02-08:55:07 PM Z

My experience is limited to producing in-camera CMY separations on 4x5 film.
It works great for subjects that don't move. I imagine that using a color
film original, a scanner, and Adobe Photoshop would be faster and easier.

THE GUM DICHROMATE BOOK by David Scopick and THE COLOR PRINT BOOK by Arnold
Gassan both contain instructions for making in-camera separations.

I've had good results using Cyanotype combined with Gum (yellow and magenta
layers) to make color prints.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming