Re: Long post on landscape photography...?

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 09/08/02-09:09:02 PM Z

Pam,

I could not agree with you more. In my opinion the greatest value of
art to the artist is the process itself, and this is true for
musicians, photographers and all other artists. For a landscape
photographer the process includes b oth the experience of being in
nature, and of making the negative, together with the experience of
printmaking.

Sandy King