RE: Van Dyke Problem

From: George L Smyth (glsmyth@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/18/02-01:50:49 PM Z

Liam -

Okay, I'll give the distilled water a shot. I guess it is possible that the
water I am using may have changed without me knowing.

The lighter areas of my print darkened, which is why I believe that I lost
contrast. I'll test this out when the paper situation gets cleared.

Thanks -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images - http://GLSmyth.com