DTP

From: George L Smyth (glsmyth@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/20/02-06:03:13 AM Z

The other night our camera club had its first meeting of the year (we meet
September through May). A friend of mine told me that the place she was
working for was getting rid of their darkroom stuff and asked if I wanted the
paper. Of course, I said that I would.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Kodak or Ilford, but was Mitsubishi DTP. I know
absolutely nothing about this stuff, and was wondering if anyone had any
experience with it. I am thinking that it could be useful with pinhole, so I
am posting my question here, in the hopes that someone has a clue on it.

Thanks -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images - http://GLSmyth.com