Re: DTP

From: Robert g. Hall (Robert@RobertHallPhotography.com)
Date: 09/20/02-07:47:44 AM Z

Quoting George L Smyth <glsmyth@yahoo.com>:

> The other night our camera club had its first meeting of the year (we
> meet
> September through May). A friend of mine told me that the place she
> was
> working for was getting rid of their darkroom stuff and asked if I wanted
> the
> paper. Of course, I said that I would.
>
> Unfortunately, it wasn't Kodak or Ilford, but was Mitsubishi DTP. I
> know
> absolutely nothing about this stuff, and was wondering if anyone had
> any
> experience with it. I am thinking that it could be useful with pinhole,
> so I
> am posting my question here, in the hopes that someone has a clue on
> it.
>
> Thanks -
>
> george

DTP is the "system" Mit. uses in their graphic arts division for
reproduction of circuit boards. This is only a guess, but it sounds like a
fairly high contrast material, but probably not too much different than our
usual silver papers. Of course, as you will, give it a try and see what
happens. I've got all sorts of soft developer formulae if you need them.

That's all I know, good luck.

Robert G. Hall
Robert Hall Photography
www.RobertHallPhotography.com