Re: Pyro after-bath

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 09/21/02-12:23:48 PM Z

If you are looking for an additive to fully render negative development and
improve local contrast in prints to achive a longer contrast range in the
silver gelatin photographs, and if your are not happy with Kodalk, try
"Shap's Bal. Bitz." available through the Photographer's Formulary. I would
be interested in your opinion(s) of results.

S. Shapiro