Re: A dumb question on Digital Negatives...

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/21/02-09:10:50 PM Z

Thanks Dan. That makes sense and that's the way I have been doing it. I
also noticed that when I make a steptablet and invert it then use the
eyedropper to measure the inverted steps, they do not match the original
steptablet read in reverse... if that makes sense. Thus a 10% density does
not invert to a 90% density.... that seems weird, you would think it would.
However, I guess it doesn't make any difference since you keep adjusting the
curve based on the readings of the final printed steptablet.

Take care,
Mark