Re: A dumb question on Digital Negatives...

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/21/02-10:09:32 PM Z

> I don't think that it matters
> when you make it negative...you can filp/flop that, all day long.

   Ah yes...in this case it would matter when you tweak the tonality,
but if you make it perfect when it is positive and then invert it, I
don't think that it changes the histogram....I think that you can
invert all day long (pos/neg/pos/neg) without changing the
tonality......AFTER you get the tonality the way you want it.
Bob