Re: Magnetic influence on film

From: Ken Watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 09/22/02-11:02:33 AM Z

Perhaps you are looking for the unified field theory where magnetism, gravity, and the force holding matter together are all the same?

Mere mortal that you are , I doubt you can generate enough magnetism to effect light;<) As for gravity, it takes something the size of the sun to have anything like a strong influence on bending light. So we are left with only crude mater to effect light as we lack the capability to harness large amounts of energy.