Re: Was someone asking about printing daguerreotypes from film?

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/26/02-05:46:19 PM Z

Judy, I don't think it is UV that develops the plate. It must be red or
infra-red light. Your right about the blue photoflood. I wouldn't think you
would get much UV from it either. Maybe one of those sunlamp bulbs but they
are hot also.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com